MetroNorth Chamber of Commerce is the premier business organization and business advocate in the north metro area. When you join the MetroNorth Chamber you hire a professional team who acts as your voice on business issues as well as provides relevant and quality programming to help you grow your business. Recent examples include:
- Successfully working with businesses and city officials in Coon Rapids to repeal the gasoline pre-pay ordinance
- Being a resource and advocate for affected businesses on current and future transportation issues, including Hwy 65 and Hwy 10
- Establishing Business Councils in Coon Rapids and Blaine to keep the lines of communication open and discuss topics of mutual interest
- Focusing on Workforce Development issues to address the growing hiring and talent needs of our business community
- Securing high-profile business leaders as keynote speakers, including former Medtronic CEO Bill George, Buffalo Wild Wings VP Judy Shoulak, and 2Gingers Founder and CEO Kieran Folliard
- Offering unique after-hour events such as at the Curling Club, Gun Club, and TPC
In addition, MetroNorth’s monthly ‘networking groups’ – our Sunrise Breakfast lead generation group and our Working with Women programming are unmatched in quality and connections.
To strengthen business and stimulate economic prosperity.
MetroNorth Chamber of Commerce: the bold, innovative voice for business success.
MetroNorth Chamber was incorporated on December 20th, 1968, as the Blaine Chamber of Commerce. Thirty-four area business leaders signed as the original incorporators. The name of the Chamber changed to the Anoka County Chamber of Commerce on December 7, 1982. A decade later the name was changed to MetroNorth Chamber of Commerce.
Click for a copy of our bylaws.
The MetroNorth Chamber is one of the best organizations to help grow your business. The members are welcoming and helpful. The staff go out of their way to assist you.