Mary T. Inc. has Walk-in interviews every Wednesday from 10:00am to 2:00pm!
DescriptionMary T Inc. has Walk-in interviews every Wednesday from 10:00am to 2:00pm!
VIRTUAL INTERVIEWS OFFERED!
All wages starting at $15+/hr!
Tired of filling out an application and waiting for a recruiter to call you? You can avoid this by coming to our open interviews! Complete and application online or bring your current resume with you during the times listed below and you will get an interview on the spot with one of our recruiters.
Open Interviews will be at Margaret Place Senior Apartments:
1555 118th Lane NW
Coon Rapids, MN 55448
Dates: Every Wednesday from 10:00-2:00pOur Positions:
- Direct Support Professional - working with adults with disabilities in our residential group homes
- Certified Nursing Assistants - Home Health, Assisted Living and More!
- Registered Nurse and License Practical Nurse - Home Health & Hospice, and More!
- Homemaker and Home Health Aides - Home Health
- Community Support Specialist
- Group home supervisors
- And More!
Schedule: Full-time and part-time available. Mornings, evenings, overnights and weekend shifts.
What we have to offer you:
- Competitive wages
- Paid training
- Full Benefits at 30 hours a week which includes 401(k) Match
- Part-time employees receive accrued sick time and 401(k) Match
- Referral bonus program for sending us great new staff
- Daily Pay: Work today, get paid today!
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- A fulfilling opportunity to get paid to help others and have fun!
Learn more here: https://www.marytinc.com
- Must be 18 years of age or older with a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record unless working overnights
- The ability to pass a background check
- A willingness to work hard and a desire to help others
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- No healthcare experience is required!
Mary T Inc strongly believes in their six core values:
- Cooperative Culture
- Social Activism
- Enliven the Spirit
Mary T, Inc. and Camilia Rose Care Center are Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.