Planning for a Healthy Business
As part 1 of a 2-day event, this training will help you take an important step toward making a very important decision about planning to start and run a healthy business. Business ownership can be an exhilarating, demanding, and lucrative endeavor but it is not for everyone. A key element of success is the ability to plan for the now and to plan for the future. The more you plan, the more informed you can be, which in turn helps you focus your priorities and make great decisions in the process.
After completing this class, you will be able to:
• Explain how an evolving planning process can help you make key decisions as business owners.
• Describe how to convert a vague idea into a resource plan.
• Explain the importance of a healthy personal credit score and healthy relationships with lenders.
• Describe how a business plan helps motivate stakeholders to understand and support your business ideas.
• Explain the benefits of creating a day-to-day action plan for running a small business.