FT- Account Service Specialists (Banking)
Full-Time Banking Opportunity!
Join our Team of talented Account Service Specialists!
21st Century Bank, a leading MN SBA Preferred Lender and an active community partner for over 100 years has an excellent opportunity for an FT Account Service Specialist to join our banking team at our Ham Lake location.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing customers with services for a variety of routine banking services including teller transactions, open and close personal accounts, savings certificates, safe deposit boxes, vault cash, general reconciliation, processing loan payments, mail-in transactions, cashier’s checks/money orders, on-line banking and IRA/HSA accts, ATM service, building customer relationships, etc. Promotes other bank services and refers customers to designated bank representatives for lending or other services as needed.
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum of 1-year related banking experience. Six months of consecutive customer service experience in financial services, retail sales, or a service goal-oriented environment preferred
- Demonstrated customer service-oriented skills and ability to interact effectively with a diverse group of people. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both in-person and over the phone.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as benefit plans, procedure manuals, etc. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of peers or leaders.
- Must be detail-oriented with demonstrated skills to perform basic mathematical functions, i.e., add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fraction, and decimals.
- Proven ability to access situations, problem solve, and work towards a resolution.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in order to meet required deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office products and Outlook.
- Previous financial software experience strongly preferred.
- High School diploma or GED required- Associate’s degree preferred.
About Us: At 21st Century Bank we know what it takes for businesses to survive, thrive, and prosper in today’s market. Even with the fast pace of today’s world, our customers want personal service, so at 21st Century Bank we don’t just sell products, we work to provide solutions that respond to our customer’s unique business and personal banking needs. We like to think of ourselves as large enough to provide diverse financial solutions and 24/7 secure online. However, small enough to deliver personal service with a handshake and commitment.
We offer our Account Service Specialists/Bank Teller a competitive salary based on experience. The schedule is Monday - Friday, hours coincide with bank hours, which may include a Saturday 9 am-Noon shift.
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.