- Ham Lake, MN
- Salary: $33,000.00 to $44,000.00 /year
Purpose of this Role:
- To complete assigned tasks with accuracy.
- To have daily communication with other crew personnel & Foreman.
- Complete daily job assignments as instructed.
- Perform daily prep, setup and clean up for job assignments.
- 35-45 hours per week, depending on work load.
- Direct communication with crew personnel and Foreman.
- Active in account inspections.
- Snow removal tasks as assigned.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Required Skills, Education, Training & Experience:
- Have knowledge of day to day excavation installation, including digs, sewer/water hookups and backfills, and final grades.
- Be physically able to perform all aspects of excavation installations.
- Ability to operate hand tools used in all excavation operations.
- Minimum education is G.E.D. or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1- 3 years of experience in excavation or related field.
- Experience with heavy equipment, such as a skid loader, backhoe, excavator or equivalent.
- Continued education/training in excavation field.
- Have valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Have or be willing to obtain a “Class A” license.
- Be able to read and implement scaled designs, blue prints, elevations and surveys
- Have the capacity to learn how to read and implement scaled designs, blue prints, elevations and surveys.
- Minimum of 10 hours per year industry related education or experience.