Field Technician - Apprentice (Training Available) - Full Time
Looking for a great job that has lots of variety and room to grow within a growing company? Blind Installation & Repair is looking for ambitious, energetic and outgoing people to become Field Technicians. Full time employment includes health benefits, paid vacations/holidays and retirement plan.
TITLE: Field Technician – Apprentice – Full Time
Training available. Ability to install various types of blinds, shutters and drapery treatments including overhead fixtures and related window covers.
REQUIREMENTS, include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide prompt and professional service to all customers. Handle customer questions and/or concerns.
- Able to speak fluent English and write legible letters and numbers.
- Help problem solve and resolve installation concerns
- Ability to lift, carry and climb ladder and/or stairs up to 75 pounds of equipment/product.
- Demonstrate proper use of power equipment, drills, tap measures, etc.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Current driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Accurately complete paperwork and implement use of provided technology on a daily basis.
COMPENSATION & BENEFIT OPTIONS
- Compensation: Starting at $14.00/hour
- Benefits options include: medical, dental, supplemental (3rd party benefits), match on either 401k or Life Insurance.
- No telephone calls.
- Please email your resume to Anita@WeFixBlinds.com.