DBS, a regional leader in basement waterproofing, foundation & crawl space repair, concrete repair, basement finishing and whole-home energy solutions is looking for an Installer to join our growing team.
Our purpose at DBS is to create lasting “WOW” relationships with our customers while providing permanent home performance solutions. We care deeply for and strive to build a long-term relationship with each customer. At DBS we also redefine for our employees. We want our employees to know that they are the most valuable to us and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
What We Would Provide You
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
- The best tools and training to get the job done the right way
- A solid pay and benefits package: health, vision, dental, 401(k)
- A team you can be proud of
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Load materials, tools, and equipment on the company truck for each job
- Install each job using company-approved and quality-driven methods
- Unload and clean the truck upon return to the company
- Provide a remarkable experience to our customers
- Construction experience is preferable, but not required
- Preferably, a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Ability to travel a 4-hour radius of Duluth, MN
- Unrestricted lifting ability
- Ability to climb a ladder, kneel, and crawl
- Ability to work overtime if needed
All offers are contingent on submitting to and passing a thorough background check and Drug Test prior to starting.
Vision: "A world where every family lives in a healthy, safe and comfortable home!"
Mission: "Creating lasting "WOW" relationships with employees and customers, while providing permanent home performance solutions!"
Values: "Commitment, Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, and Opportunity!"
For more information about our company, visit www.dbsrepair.com.
DBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Stay up to date on all things COVID-19. Click here for resources!