Installer - Blaine
What We Would Provide You
- Year-round work
- The best tools, materials, and training to ensure your success
- A solid pay ($12 - $14 plus bonus) and benefits package (health, dental and vision)
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
- A team you can be proud of Opportunities for professional growth
What You Would Do
- Load materials, tools, and equipment on the company truck for each job
- Install each job using company-approved and quality-driven methods
- Unload and clean the truck upon return to the company
- Provide a remarkable experience to our customers
What We Need for this Role
- Construction experience is preferable, but not required
- Preferably, a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Ability to travel a 4 hour radius of Duluth, MN
- Unrestricted lifting ability
- Ability to climb a ladder, kneel, and crawl
- Ability to work overtime if needed
If you pride yourself in your work ethic and want an employer who will value your hard work, apply today to join our team.
If you are a born leader with a great work ethic who values quality work, customer service, and a company who will appreciate you and offer you year-round employment, look no further. We would love to speak with you today about this opportunity. Please respond via email or the form below. For more information about our company, visit www.dbsrepair.com
In response to federal requirements for drug-free workplaces, and in keeping with the company’s concern for the health and safety of its employees, the company has instituted this Drug-Free Workplace policy. The company is committed to maintaining a safe workplace, free from the influence of drugs.
The company may require any employee or job applicant to submit to a blood, breath, and/or urine test for drugs or alcohol, in the following circumstances: Post Offer, Post Accident, Random and with Reasonable Cause.
Vision: "A world where every family lives in a healthy, safe and comfortable home!"
Mission: "Creating lasting "WOW" relationships with employees and customers, while providing permanent home performance solutions!"
Values: "Commitment, Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, and Opportunity!"