- Ham Lake, MN
- Salary: $12.00 to $21.00 /hour
Purpose of this Role:
- To complete assigned tasks with accuracy.
- To have daily communication with other crew personnel & Foreman.
- Complete daily job assignments as instructed.
- 35-45 hours per week, depending on work load.
- Direct communication with crew personnel and Foreman.
- Snow removal tasks as assigned.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Required Skills, Education, Training & Experience:
- Have basic knowledge of day to day landscaping and lawn enhancement installation.
- Be physically able to perform all aspects of landscaping installations.
- Ability to operate hand tools used in all landscaping and enhancement operations.
- Minimum education is G.E.D. or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in landscaping or related field.
- Continued education/training in landscaping field.
- Have basic knowledge of landscaping equipment.
- Have valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Have the ability to report to the jobsite on time.