Lawn Care Technician
- Ham Lake, MN
- Salary: $31,000.00 to $41,000.00 /year
Purpose of this Role:
- To complete assigned tasks with accuracy.
- To have daily communication with his/her Foreman.
- Complete daily job assignments as instructed.
- 40+ hours per week, depending on work load.
- Direct communication with Lawn Foreman.
- Assists in unloading and cleaning of equipment and other end of day duties.
- Completes all responsibilities in a safe manner (uses eye & ear protection).
- Snow removal tasks as assigned.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Required Skills, Education, Training & Experience:
- Have basic knowledge of day to day lawn care aspects, including equipment.
- Be physically able to perform all aspects of lawn care.
- Ability to operate tools used in all lawn care operations, including mowers, weed whips, blowers and other related tools.
- Minimum education is G.E.D. or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1- 3 years of experience in lawn care or related field.
- Continued education/training in lawn care field.
- Have valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Be able to report to the job site(s) on time.
- Minimum of 10 hours per year industry related education or experience