Why Choose Primrose School of The Lakes at Blaine?
- Paid holidays after 90 days of full-time employment
- Vacations accrued after 90 days of full-time employment
- 50% off Childcare Tuition for Employees
- Medical/Dental/Life/401K for full time employees
- Education reimbursement for CDA credentials
- Multiple Leadership support system
- Retention Bonuses available
- Fun and interactive culture
- Free on-duty meals
Compensation: $16.00 - $20.00+ per hour
Let’s talk about building a brighter future together.
Build a brighter future for all children.
Teaching is more than a job. It’s an opportunity to foster curiosity, creativity and compassion in children—all while helping them develop a lifelong love of learning.
As a Toddler Teacher at Primrose School of The Lakes at Blaine, you’ll create a fun, safe environment for little ones who are constantly on the move. Through a daily schedule of purposeful play, you’ll help lay the foundation for the school setting as children navigate a classroom environment, build their motor skills and grow their vocabulary.
Make a difference every day.
- Spend your days building genuine relationships with each child.
- Work with your co-teacher to implement the lesson plans from the research-informed Balanced Learning® curriculum.
- Maintain a well-kept classroom that encourages children to create, explore and make decisions with confidence.
- Discover what works best for each child as you teach them about the world around them.
Get everything you need to give children everything they need.
At Primrose School of The Lakes at Blaine, you bring the passion, and we’ll give you all the tools and training to be successful.
Our Balanced Learning® approach was developed with early learning experts. It provides clear daily plans so you can focus your time in the classroom on forming connections with the children—and spend your time outside of school focused on yourself.
Classrooms come fully stocked with everything you need, and our supportive Leadership Team works every day to create a safe, healthy environment and a culture where all children and team members can thrive.
And if that’s not enough, just wait until you help a child learn something new and see their face light up with excitement.