$50,000 - $65,000
Streamworks is a direct mail company with an in-house digital agency. From small businesses to fortune 100 companies, we offer secure direct mail production, database, printing, and order fulfillment services – all under one roof.
We are looking for a Quality Manager who can lead the company in its efforts to ensure that quality processes and procedures are continually being met and that the resulting work from these processes meets the required standards as defined by company leadership and client expectations.
- Ownership for ensuring job instructions are clear and samples match job instructions
- Ensure all production departments are working in conformance with USPS requirements and regulations
- Physically inspect output on the production floor for quality and conformance to job instructions
- Engage with operators to discuss quality considerations or concerns
- Work with production managers and leads to develop training and SOPs
- Understand the company Quality Manual and update the manual as needed
- Follow up and reporting on errors
- Root cause research and reporting on quality issues
- Highly detailed and organized
- Work well in fast paced environment
- Must be flexible with scheduling to accommodate shift overlap and willing to work overtime as needed, including occasional weekends.
- Specific knowledge of printing and graphic arts gained either through formal study or job experience required
- Quality or print and mail production management experience is required
- A passion for quality
In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health information
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required