Senior Account Manager
As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for effectively communicating the features and benefits of our products and services to assigned accounts. You will be positioned as a skilled expert in the direct marketing challenges our clients face, build relationships with key decision makers at all levels, and grow the partnerships by consistently presenting the clients with a variety of ideas and solutions using a consultative approach.
What will you do …….
- Qualified candidates will engage with clients, have a strong understanding of the client’s direct marketing needs, and identify value added solutions, provide solution-based recommendations and proposals, and seamlessly execute with the highest level of detail and follow through.
- Own day-to-day communications with assigned clients and maintain and extremely positive, proactive relationships with high levels of enthusiasm.
- Develop a complete understanding of the client’s operations so as to fully understand service level requirements and additional value-added opportunities.
The Person – What it Takes ………
You are a true multi-tasker who is extremely detail orientated.
You thrive in a fast paced environment.
You have superior client facing communication skills and an ability to generate excitement and enthusiasm for the organization.
You have effective problem solving skills, including the desire and willingness to innovate, receive feedback, and refine approach
You have proven direct mail/project management experience working on highly regulated and/or fortune 500 client work.
What We Offer …………
- Great Benefits – We have a game room, We have a fitness center, Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD and more
- Great Company Culture- We work hard TOGETHER, We SUPPORT each other, We are a TEAM
In this role you will be trusted with confidential information as well as protected health information
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required