Nutrition Services Positions - Part TIme, Full Time, On-Call
About Spring Lake Park Schools
Welcome to Spring Lake Park Schools! We are a vibrant school community serving about 5,800 students from the suburbs of Blaine, Fridley and Spring Lake Park, in the northern Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area. Our district purpose -- “High expectations, high achievement for all. No excuses” – provides our focus to meet the unique and varied needs of each student.
Spring Lake Park Schools is recognized for our commitment to personalized learning, creating a culture of innovation and creativity through human-centered design thinking. We are working to create a system – a culture with a methodology and set of processes – where teachers and staff have the freedom, flexibility and invitation to design new ways of learning
centered around deepening student engagement to continuously improve student success.
The successful candidate will be an individual who is committed to our district's values by......
- Providing exceptional customer service to our students, staff and guests who dine in our cafeterias
- Following food safety and sanitation regulations to ensure the safety for our guests
- Working well with others on a team
- Having a positive attitude
- Being a dependable team member
- Being an ongoing learner
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Will perform tasks in designated areas assigned by the manager
- Must maintain a friendly and courteous contact with all students
- Must attend job-related training classes and workshops in order to meet the professional standards guidelines of 4 hours/year
- Will follow Department Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Must maintain high standards and working knowledge of food safety and sanitation pursuant to the Minnesota Food Code.
The successful candidate must have earned a high school diploma or equivalent
The successful candidate must complete and pass a background check and a pre-work physical
The successful candidate must provide and pass 3 professional reference checks
The successful candidate must have working knowledge of computers to include but not limited to email
Experience working in the food service industry is preferred
Must have a pleasant disposition and work well with other nutrition service employees and all other nutrition service contacts
Must present a clean appearance
Individuals who wish to be considered for this position must apply online at
Applicants who meet the qualifications will be considered for interviews.