Caregiver- Now Hiring!
Are you looking for a job that offers great pay and flexibility?
How about working part time and still receiving benefits?
If either of those sound good, then we want to talk with you!
Call or email us today! 763-205-4440 ; HeatherBenson@SynergyHomeCare.com
About the job:
As an amazing care provider of SYNERGY HomeCare, you will build important, meaningful relationships with clients that are specifically matched with you. SYNERGY HomeCare’s goal is to support clients to enjoy life by helping them perform their daily functions, such as meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions, and housekeeping. Your compassion and diligence as a caregiver brings joy into the lives of our clients and helps them feel encouraged, involved, and loved while continuing to stay in their own homes.
- Location- We get that having a long commute can be tough. We will do our best to match you with a client that is close to you!
- Flexibility- We understand that you have a life outside of work, we do to! We will work with you to create a schedule to works for you and our clients.
- PTO- You will start accruing PTO the moment you start working for us. Then use it when you need time off!
- Health Benefits- We offer various programs to cover accidents, medical, dental, vision, and even a doctor on demand program that gives your entire household access to a physician right from your home.
- Competitive Pay- We pay 17% above the national average for Caregivers and above the State Average.
- Employee Referral Program- If you’re looking for a way to make some extra money, we offer a referral bonus of $200 for each referral that is hired and stays on with us!
- 401(k) Plan- Start investing in your future by working with us!
- Experience- Experience with home making, cooking, cleaning, and assisting people in need. Experience with ADL’s preferred
- Skills- Problem solving skills, exceptional communication written and verbal, and self-motivated.
- Characteristics- This is an autonomous position, so we are seeking individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and feedback. Someone who enjoys helping others and making a difference in people’s lives in their homes.
- State Requirements- You must pass a state background check and complete the MN Department of Health Training, which is required. Proof or obtain a negative TB test.
- Other Requirements- Current Driver’s License and Insurance, 18 years of age or older, high school diploma or equivalent obtained.
- Training- Complete SYNERGY HomeCare onboarding process, which include online and in-house training to prep you for working with clients.
- Companionship- From playing cribbage with a client to watching a movie with them, some clients just need some company for the day.
- Light Homemaking- From helping make beds to helping with laundry, some clients just need some help around the house.
- Transportation- Sometimes our clients are not able to drive themselves to appointments or the grocery store. This is where they need a caring person to assist them with this.
- Training- Complete SYNERGY HomeCare onboarding process, which include in house training to prep you for working with clients.
Why work for us:
SYNERGY HomeCare Northeast Metro is committed to upholding the highest standards of care for everyone we serve. SYNERGY HomeCare is recognized by our employees as 2021 Employer of Choice by BestofHomeCare.com, our fifth year we have won this prestigious award from our Caregivers. Also 2021 Provider of Choice our eighth year in a row winning that award, and 2021 Leader in Excellence Award, our second year winning the top agency award in the industry. We are the top-rated agency in Minnesota, come work for us. We provide excellent non-medical in-home care services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. SYNERGY HomeCare Northeast Metro has achieved certification and diligently maintains high care standards, which are audited annually. We continually review and revise our business practices and training methods to uphold the Home Care Standard Bureau A+ Certification. No industry is moving faster than home health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead home care forward.
We are actively hiring; Your next career could be one call or email away. Contact us today! 763-205-4440 or email- HeatherBenson@Synergyhomecare.com