Mains’l Services, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Bilingual Participant Directed Services Manager. We offer innovative supports to people who need assistance to live in their communities- supporting them to live a life of meaning and purpose. We like to say “we’re in the business of hopes and dreams.”
The Participant Directed Services Position includes but is not limited to:
• ensures continued quality and excellent customer service to all PDS stakeholders via phone, Zoom (or other tech resources), email, and face-to-face meetings;
• creates, monitors, and analyzes participant budgets including payroll, payroll taxes, and vendor payments;
• processes participant, employee, and family paperwork-including enrollment and employee hiring forms;
• collaborates with PDS recipients and case managers to provide education and guidance on program policies.
This Position will be working with stakeholders in CA and MN, and will work with a larger population of Spanish Speaking individuals. This position prefers that the applicant to be able to be fluent in speaking, writing, and reading Spanish.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experience with financial management including budgeting
• Computer skills in Microsoft office, particularly Excel
• Excellent math and analytical skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Previous experience supporting children or adults with disabilities preferred
• College degree preferred
• Ability to work independently with minimal instruction but to seek assistance when needed
• Ability to read, speak, and write in Spanish
Mains’l has a variety of employment and career growth opportunities in social services, behavioral health, mental health, health care, finance, clerical, information technology, human resources, nursing, and management.
We are about delivering exceptional quality and innovative services through engaged employees! Please visit our website to learn more and see if Mains’l is the right fit for you or someone you know.
Mains’l is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants.