Bethesda Lutheran Communities-Coon Rapids
Program Manager for DDI - Coon Rapids, MN
Come join us as Program Manager at Bethesda! This hourly position helps manage a team of caregivers in Coon Rapids to ensure the individuals can live life to the fullest. If you are a hardworking, compassionate, caring soul who has a heart to help others please apply now!
Education and/or Experience:
- Paid time off (over 3 weeks in first year and over 4 weeks after first year!)
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance options
- Life Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings (3% match)
- Bachelor's degree in related field such as psychology, sociology, social work, etc.
- Minimum one year work experience directly with ID/DD population
Other Competencies (skills, abilities, behaviors):
- Must have ability to travel among assigned sites.
- Must be able to assist with a two-person lift of an adult.
- Must be able to do frequent bending and lifting.
- Must be able to stand for eight (8) hours at a time.
- Must possess a commitment to the belief that all people have the right to dignity, respect, opportunity and full community inclusion.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend English effectively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be a positive team player and maintain a positive attitude.
- Skills in planning, organizing, problem solving, and conflict resolution.
- Facilitates the planning, development and implementation of person-centered plans.
- Develops individuals goals and outcomes with people supported.
- Coordinating and participating in individual plan meetings and report progress towards outcomes.
- Assists each individual in creating natural support networks.
- Manages personnel by interviewing, hiring, supervising, training and assessing people to become qualified caregivers for our individuals.
- Provides effective and efficient scheduling of staff to meet the needs and goals of individuals supported
- Ensures current state licensing and certification rules and regulations, accreditation requirements and agency policies and procedures are followed.
- Monitors physical upkeep of the service site, vehicles, etc. and takes action when maintenance is required.
- Represent the organization and its mission by educating community members about the critical importance of integrating individuals supported into community life.
- Manages, and implement program budgets, provides input for budget development and ensures programs stay within allocated budget.
- On call rotation approximately one week per month with on call differential pay