Are you seeking a new career where you can utilize your amazing recruiting skills? How about making a difference in peoples lives? If you answered yes to either of those, we would love the opportunity to chat with you about what we at SYNERGY HomeCare have to offer! Give us a call or send over your resume! 763-205-4440 or RecruitingBlaine@SynergyHomeCare.com
About the job:
The Recruiting Specialist is responsible for all aspects of coordinating applicants during their onboarding and the retention of current caregivers. This position reports to the Office Manager and as such is responsible for ensuring that state and federal requirements as well as company policy and procedures are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Seeks qualified candidates for Caregiver positions
- Seek candidates through various mediums- Craigslist, Indeed, Company Website, Job Fairs, etc.
- Manages all job posting to ensure information is current, accurate, and following the latest trends in recruiting.
- Tracks and verifies incoming applicants through an array of communication channels and moves them along in the application process.
- Reviews applications that come in and schedules interviews with qualified applicants.
- Reach out to applicant to ensure applicant received the interview materials and see if they have any questions.
- Maintain contact with applicant leading up to the interview. Document interview process via notes in system and pre-interview paperwork.
- Post Interview- Checks references, initiates background check, maintains eRSP applicant status, and creates profile for Training Program- sets up initial training and tests.
- Follows new-hire orientation outline along with new-hire orientation packet, and paperwork with new employees verifying accuracy along the way.
- Creates badge and employee file along with getting the new hire to scheduler to get matched with client.
- Follow-up and maintain relationship with new caregivers along with ensuring proper documentation is gathered for field training.
- Maintain status and notes for applicants in system along with deactivating applicants who do not finish hiring process.
- Track new applicant metrics and report at team meetings how hiring goals are being met.
- Provide monthly report of hiring process along with weekly updates at staff meetings.
- Maintain regular office days and hours.
- Use of Google Calendar to provide access to appointments, interviews, etc.
- Provide support with after hour on call rotating with other office staff.
- Prior home care recruiting experience (minimum 1year required).
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English (Bilingual a plus).
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully.
- Must be available for “on-call” phones, both during and after standard working hours.
- Computer skills required (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Calendar).
- Kaleida Systems eRSP will be taught, must be able to learn and utilize comprehensive, proprietary staffing software to access client and employee data as needed.
- Is available to answer the phones Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm and take calls 5:00 to 8:30am on weekends as assigned.
- Recruiting background.
- Home care staffing experience.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Excellent phone presence.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Determined, driven, and innovative.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Proficient Microsoft Office Skills- Specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with good judgement.