Hotel Breakfast Attendant
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Coon Rapids
At Holiday Inn Express, we’re all about travel that’s simple AND smart.
That means we offer more to our guests where it matters most to them. Easy check-in? Check. All the essentials in a comfy room? Check. They’re all included with a great night’s sleep. We’re focused on getting our guests more than ready. So we’re always prepared. Are you?
Join us, and you’ll become part of the family – and like all families, all our team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing, and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve.
For some, traveling and being away is fun; however, many travelers miss being home. As a Breakfast Attendant, your contribution helps ensure guests an enjoyable and comfortable stay. Newly renovated hotel in Coon Rapids.
Breakfast Attendant :
- Carry food, dishes, trays, or silverware from the pantry to serving counters.
- Set up attractive food displays and maintain cleanliness to ensure food safety.
- Wipe tables or seats with dampened cloths.
- Scrape and stack dirty dishes and carry dishes and other tableware to kitchens for cleaning.
- Clean up spilled food, drink or broken dishes and remove trash.
- Maintain adequate supplies of items such as clean glassware, dishes, or trays. * Fill beverage and ice dispensers.
- Stock cabinets or serving areas with condiments and refill condiment containers. * Locate and provide items requested by guests.
- Clean and polish counters, shelves, walls, furniture, equipment in the pantry or breakfast area and mop or vacuum floors.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program * Practice safe work habits and use required safety equipment.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- To be successful in this role, you need basic English communication skills. This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You will also lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Food & Server: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)