We are seeking a Hotel Front Desk Agent to join our team!
The Best Western PLUS at the National Sports Center Hotel has 98 meticulously designed guest rooms and suites. All are the essence of being centrally located next to the world's largest amateur sports facility, and yet reminiscent of the finest golf courses in Minnesota; Bunker Hills Golf Course. Whether you're looking for a change of career or an opportunity to grow in a fast paced work environment, Best Western PLUS at the National Sports Center is looking for you!
This position is responsible for checking guests in and out of the hotel. Including and not limited to; taking and executing any and all guest requests upon arrival or during their stay, handling of cash and credit cards, and guiding guests in the lobby area.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Promptly provides accurate information regarding availability, accommodation types, transportation to and from hotel, rate, etc.
- Check-in/check-out hotel guests in a timely and professional manner; and process all payments according to established procedures.
- Promotes the Hotel marketing programs.
- Assigns reservations based on guest preferences and availability.
- Answers questions regarding hotel facilities and services, local attractions, directions, etc Handles complaints in a tactful manner and negotiates resolutions.
- Guiding guests in the Lobby Area.
THE FRONT DESK AGENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum ONE Year working in a hotel
- Ability to multi-task & maintain poise and a sense of humor amidst a fast paced and demanding environment
- Required, and must have open availability, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to read, speak, and understand the English language.
- Standing and walking eight-hour shifts.
- Must be able to represent the company in a professional, well-groomed and courteous manner
- Uniform Provided
- Discounted Hotel Stays
- Employee Incentive Program
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour