Recruiting Specialist- Now Hiring!
About the Job:
Do you want to work somewhere where your work has a positive impact on others? How about working with a team that values collaboration and new ideas? If that sounds good, then SYNERGY HomeCare’s position may be a good fit for you!
We are seeking a fun and motivated individual that has a passion for helping others. In this role, we are seeking an individual to attract, source, and recruit caregivers. This individual will then on board them by following our company standards and guidelines while tracking applicable metrics for applicants.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Seeks qualified candidates for Caregiver positions
- Seek candidates through various mediums- Craigslist, Indeed, Company Website, Job Fairs, etc.
- Manages all job posting to ensure information is current and accurate.
- Tracks and verifies incoming applicants through an array of communication channels and moves them along in the application process.
- Coordinate and Interview Applicants
- Reviews applications that come in and schedules interviews with qualified applicants.
- Reach out to applicant to ensure applicant received the interview materials and see if they have any questions.
- Maintain contact with applicant leading up to the interview. Document interview process via notes in system and pre-interview paperwork.
- Post Interview- Checks references, initiates background check, and creates profile for Training Program- sets up initial training and tests.
- Conducts New-Hire Orientation and On-Boarding of New Caregivers
- Follows new-hire orientation outline along with new-hire orientation packet, and paperwork with new employees verifying accuracy along the way.
- Creates badge and employee file along with getting the new hire to scheduler to get matched with client.
- Follow-up and maintain relationship with new caregivers along with ensuring proper documentation is gathered for field training.
- Maintain Records of Applicants and Status Reports
- Maintain status and notes for applicants in system along with deactivating applicants who do not finish hiring process.
- Track new applicant metrics and report at team meetings how hiring goals are being met.
Home care staffing experience
Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
Excellent phone presence
Strong attention to detail
Determined, driven, and innovative
Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbally
Proficient Microsoft Office Skills- Specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Ability to handle difficult situations with good judgement
High School Diploma (or equivalent)
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Any certifications such as CNA or PCA
SYNERGY HomeCare Northeast Metro is committed to upholding the highest standards of care for everyone we serve. We provide excellent non-medical in-home care services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. SYNERGY HomeCare Northeast Metro has achieved certification and diligently maintains high care standards, which are audited annually. We continually review and revise our business practices and training methods to uphold the Home Care Standard Bureau A+ Certification. No industry is moving faster than home health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead home care forward.
Your next career could be one email away. Contact us today! 763-205-4440 or email HeatherBenson@Synergyhomecare.com
SYNERGY HomeCare Northeast Metro
9298 Central Avenue NE, Suite 202
Blaine, Minnesota 55434
This office serves the Twin Cities Northeast Metro, including: Afton, Andover, Bayport, Bethel, Blaine, Cedar, Center City, Chisago, Circle Pines, Coon Rapids, Forest Lake, Hugo, Lake Elmo, Lakeland, Lindstrom, Mahtomedi, Maplewood, Marine On St. Croix, Mendota Heights, Minneapolis, North Branch, Newport, North Oaks, Oakdale, Oak Park Heights, Scandia, Shafer, Stacy, Stillwater, St. Paul, Taylors Falls, White Bear Lake, Woodbury, and Wyomin