The Software Engineer is responsible for design, development, and testing of select product area(s) of the Infinite Campus Software Products. Incumbent will have the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team/collaborative environment. Full stack developer with Java, Angular and SQL and/or database experience.
- Code software to adhere to designs supporting business requirements
- Debug and test code
- Create unit and other automated code validation tests
- Estimate level of effort for individual work
- Research, investigate, and fix a wide range of technical issues
- Use agile planning, estimation, communication, and release processes
- Write system documentation in support of the code being developed
- Access Infinite Campus production customer data and production data in public test adhering to the practices and procedures outlined in the master security guidelines
- Fulfill other related duties as assigned
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field; OR three years software development experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Perform job responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism
- Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all staff, customers and business partners
- Protect confidentiality of student and district data
- Must be a self-starter
- High attention to detail
- Must have good analytical and organizational skills
- Possess a positive attitude in stressful situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment with frequent software releases
- Ability to adapt to and work with numerous functional organizations
- Demonstrate commitment to quality
- Communicate well and proactively with internal stakeholders
Position must adhere to the practices and procedures outlined in the master security guidelines.
*This position may perform job responsibilities directly for a customer contract, which may be subject to a more thorough criminal background check to include, but not limited to, fingerprints, outside the standard screening. If the position performs job responsibilities directly for said customer(s), employee is required to pass the specified criminal background check; meeting the requirements of the customer contract.
Infinite Campus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinite Campus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Infinite Campus, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interfer