The Support Representative (Advisor) plays a critical role in the overall success of the Infinite Campus Support team to assure customer satisfaction with Infinite Campus premium products. Primary responsibility is to advise Infinite Campus’ district support contacts, addressing questions and inquiries and troubleshooting problems related to Infinite Campus software. Additional responsibilities include; being a peer mentor, resolving complex application and data issues, and collaborating with other departments within Infinite Campus. Incumbent must have demonstrated customer relations experience. Able to describe previous experience that would provide evidence of technical aptitude. Knowledge of SQL and database investigation a plus. An understanding of applications synchronized with third party hardware in how they interrelate desired.
- Act as the main point of contact for customers with questions, requests, or troubleshooting problems relating to Infinite Campus software.
- Provide technical support via the telephone and electronic communications.
- Verify support contact credentials and account service level agreements.
- Assist the customer by resolving the incident, redirecting the call, or escalating.
- Discuss details of incident with support contacts and verify replication on customer website. Triage and prioritize customer issues.
- Document all support incidents and customer requests in the tracking system in a timely manner and use the system to track all unresolved incidents.
- Work with support team to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner based on established service levels.
- Keep customers advised on the steps being taken to resolve their incident or service request.
- Prioritize multiple tasks throughout the day as circumstances require.
- Maintain technical product knowledge on existing and new products.
- Maintain department standards for attendance, coverage (including lunch), and volume and effectiveness of problem resolution.
- Access Infinite Campus production customer data in live sites adhering to the practices and procedures outlined in the master security guidelines.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in a support center or customer service organization.
- Work experience with K-12 education.
- Infinite Campus product knowledge.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- HDI Support Certification.
- Able to demonstrate a professional attitude while assimilating to the company’s culture and customer service philosophy.
- Self-motivated; able to motivate, identify, forecast, and make recommendations with a focus on adding value.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to solve complex issues.
- Customer-focused; dedicated to a timely and accurate resolution.
- Attention to detail; able to distinguish between critical and irrelevant pieces of information.
- Be a change agent; encourage and drive change while taking initiative.
- Meet deadlines leaving evidence of quality and attention to detail.
- Take personal initiative to learn, be informed, and gain new knowledge, skills, and understanding.
- Following an ethical approach; learn from mistakes and improve performance from each experience.
- Inspire and influence all levels of the company to enable results in a high-interruptive environment.
- Study, understand and recognize the inner workings of the team dynamics.
Position must adhere to the practices and procedures outlined in the master security guidelines.
*This position may perform job responsibilities directly for a customer contract, which may be subject to a more thorough criminal background check to include, but not limited to, fingerprints, outside the standard screening. If the position performs job responsibilities directly for said customer(s), employee is required to pass the specified criminal background check; meeting the requirements of the customer contract.
Infinite Campus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinite Campus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Infinite Campus, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Infinite Campus’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.