The Infinite Campus University (ICU) Training Specialist is responsible for delivering initial, remedial and reoccurring training focused on current Infinite Campus Customers. The ICU training specialist will assist customers with Assisted Implementations, basic and advanced classes, scheduling, answering questions and helping customers customize classes for use by their district. This position requires a high level of confidentiality in regard to customer data.
- Professionally perform software product training via the Web.
- Monitor and conduct monthly courses to make sure that the needs of all customers are met.
- Assist and document customer quick training question calls.
- Work with districts individually to train them on customized sessions.
- Apply thorough understanding and working knowledge of the Infinite Campus Application to pass and maintain Campus Credentialing Designation.
- Work with customers when “how to” question arise and train on resolutions.
- Insure a high level of confidentiality when working with customers data to assist in the troubleshooting of “how to” and additional training.
- Assist with planning and managing the design of training materials and programs.
- Work with the Campus Community to publish scheduled trainings.
- Manage the requests and quality of training site environments created by hosting based on the technical specifications of the request.
- Access Infinite Campus production customer data in live sites adhering to the practices and procedures outlined in the master security guidelines
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in teaching, communication or equivalent experience in corporate training.
- Current Infinite Campus Credential a plus.
- Experience working in a customer service environment with, soft and technical customer service skills along with a customer-focused delivery, is required.
- Demonstrated communication (verbal and written), presentation, organization, and team skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Highly motivated, dynamic professional with adult training experience in a professional environment.
- Capable of motivating groups of people to learn in creative ways.
- Ability to follow standard methodology practices when training new districts in implementing the Infinite Campus Product.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a multi-application environment
- Limited weekend and evening work is anticipated
- Job-related travel at approximately 25%
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite products.
- Working knowledge on a variety of Internet Browsers.
Position must adhere to the practices and procedures outlined in the master security guidelines.
*This position may perform job responsibilities directly for a customer contract, which may be subject to a more thorough criminal background check to include, but not limited to, fingerprints, outside the standard screening. If the position performs job responsibilities directly for said customer(s), employee is required to pass the specified criminal background check; meeting the requirements of the customer contract.
Infinite Campus, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Infinite Campus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Infinite Campus, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Infinite Campus’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.