Streamworks is a state-of-the-art print and mail service, fulfillment, warehouse, and in-house digital agency all under one roof. We offer our customers a full range of capabilities to maximize efficiencies, control quality and maintain brand integrity at every stage.
Streamworks has an exceptional opportunity available for an Account Executive. In this position you will report the Vice President of Business Development with the exclusive focus on high client service levels and sales growth to assigned accounts across a variety of markets/industries.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for effectively communicating the features and benefits of our products and
services to assigned accounts. You will be positioned as a skilled expert in the direct marketing challenges our clients face,build relationships with key decision makers at all levels,and grow the partnerships by consistently presenting the clients with a variety of ideas and solutions using a
Qualified candidates will engage with client's, have a strong understanding of the client's direct marketing needs, and identify value added solutions, provide solution-based recommendations and proposals, and seamlessly execute with the highest level of detail and follow through.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for contract negotiations, program on boarding and client deliverables.
- Heavy project estimation and proposal creation, presenting proposals in a clear and concise manner.
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure client expectations are met and that projects are profitable.
- Own regular communications with assigned clients and maintain and extremely positive,proactive relationships with high levels of enthusiasm.
- Works closely with Account Managers to maintain visibility of project status to identify potential issues and advocate for client outcomes.
- Cultivate relationships and partnerships with all assigned accounts.
- Conduct client site visits in a professional client-centric manner.
Constantly in pursuit of new business through assigned clients that are required of the employee for this job.