Direct Support Professional (DSP) - ProductionDescription
At Rise, we believe that everyone deserves opportunities to live a life filled with purpose and pride. In our employment, housing, and life-enrichment services, we support people to set and achieve their personal goals. As a nonprofit, every Rise team member is driven by our mission. That shared commitment is the foundation of a workplace that embraces a culture of learning and growth by offering extensive training, competitive salaries, and a fun work environment. We are an inspiring leader in disability services that wants to make a real difference in people’s lives!
Hiring Bonus: $1,000 (paid after 3 month work anniversary)
Our direct support professionals (DSPs) advance the work and social skills of people with traumatic brain injuries/intellectual and developmental disabilities. This position is a Level I DSP based out of a Rise Production Floor Setting.
- Direct Support Professionals work alongside people with disabilities on the production floor
- Provide supervision and training for people supported on jobs and work skills through coaching, positive reinforcement and personal example.
- Maintain quality and production levels required by business partners
- Continually inspire personal growth in the people you support by establishing and achieving personal goals and implementing person-centered practices
- Daily documentation on outcomes and progress of people served with contact notes and entering of payroll into Care Director
- Provide daily transportation of persons supported in Rise vans and buses
- Previous experience working with people with traumatic brain injuries/intellectual and developmental disabilities and in production preferred.
- A valid drivers license and compliance with Rule 11 and MVR background check required
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds daily
- Relevant experience is helpful but we are willing to train the right person!
Starting: $13.50-14.50 per hour DOQ
No evenings or weekends
Medical - Single Employee Medical Coverage under $90/month. Dental under $17, matched 401(k). Life Insurance. FSA. PTO starts at 16 days a year, plus 3 float and 7 paid holidays.