Part Time Kitchen Assistant (Relief Staff)
- Ability to prioritize and handle a variety of tasks
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to problem solve and effectively plan
- Commitment to and experience in working with people from diverse populations
- Ability to maintain high level of customer service and professional behavior within the kitchen
- Must be 18 years old
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Valid drivers license and current insurance
- Experience in food preparation.
- Valid Safe Food Handling Certificate or the ability to obtain one within a reasonable time frame.
Shifts will include weekends and some holidays, approximately 10-15 hours a week, with the ability to pick up additional shifts as needed.
- Saturday and/or Sunday 9:30am – 6pm
- Some weekdays (as needed/available) 3pm-6pm
Starting Salary Range
$13.50 - $15.00/hour – DOQ
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Director of Operations at email@example.com. Submission deadline is August 19, 2022.
*** No phone calls or emails please. This email address is only for receiving resumes. No additional information is known about open positions. Qualified applicants will be contacted within three business days after resumes are received.