Direct Support Staff
Job Description: Working with Mental Health and developmentally delayed clients on activities of daily living. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing meals, housekeeping,
- Supervising scheduled medications
- Arranging client doctor visits
- Transport clients into community as needed
- Maintain daily client records using computerized software
- Assist with activities of daily living
High School Diploma or GED
Basic Computer Skills
Valid Drivers License
Availability for at least every other weekend
- 3 pm - 11 pm Sunday-Saturday (Full-time)
- 11 pm-7 am Sunday-Saturday (Full-time, awake overnight)
- 7 am - 3 pm Mon-Fri & Weekend Sat./Sun.
- 3 pm- 11 pm Mon-Fri & Weekend Sat. Sun.
- 11 pm - 7 am Mon-Fri & (Part-time, asleep overnight)
- 4 pm - 8 pm Monday—Friday (Part-time)
Send resume or Cover Letter to:
Stay up to date on all things COVID-19. Click here for resources!