Front Desk Sales Associate
The purpose of the Front Desk Sales Associate is to assist the General Manager/AGM with new membership sales by bringing new members to the studio and booking them into Intro Classes. The Front Desk Sales Associate also assists with retaining current members. Pilates or fitness knowledge/background is preferred but not required.
- Excellent customer service, sales, and communication skills required
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships, retail, private training, and teacher training
- Ability to stand or sit for up to 8 hours throughout the workday
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Execute sales process of lead generation, follow up, and close
- Conduct tours of the facility while establishing a relationship and targeting individual’s needs and wants
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Emphasize and enforce objectives of the club as a fitness and wellness provider
- Present available services to current or prospective members
- Book quality appointments to achieve monthly sales quota
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
- Other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & PERKS:
- This position offers a very competitive hourly salary; based on experience.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity for bonus based on performance.
- Huge opportunities for growth within the studios including additional sales and management positions
Job Type: Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)