Participant-Directed Services Manager (PDS)
We offer a competitive salary and a benefit package: health, dental, life, 401(k), long-term disability and paid time off! Mains’l Services, Inc. offers a flexible, casual environment which provides employees work and life balance.
As a member of the Participant Directed Services Department this position ensures continued quality and excellent customer service to all PDS stakeholders via phone, Zoom (or other tech resources), email, and face-to-face meetings; processes participant, employee, and family paperwork-including enrollment and employee hiring forms; creates, monitors, and analyzes participant budgets including payroll, payroll taxes, and vendor payments; and collaborates with PDS recipients and case managers to provide education and guidance on program policies.
This Position will be working with stakeholders in CA and MN, and will work with a larger population of Spanish Speaking individuals. This position requires the applicant to be able to be fluent in speaking, writing, and reading Spanish.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Experience with financial management including budgeting
· Computer skills in Microsoft office, particularly Excel
· Excellent math and analytical skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Previous experience supporting children or adults with disabilities preferred
· College degree preferred
· Ability to work independently with minimal instruction but to seek assistance when needed
· Ability to read, speak, and write in Spanish
Mains’l has a variety of employment and career growth opportunities in social services, behavioral health, mental health, health care, finance, clerical, information technology, human resources, nursing, and management.
We are about delivering exceptional quality and innovative services through engaged employees! Please visit our website to learn more and see if Mains’l is the right fit for you or someone you know.
Mains’l is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants.