Customer Service Administrator
Gaughan Association Management – Forest Lake, MN
Job type: Full-time
Seeking a bright, ambitious and motivated Customer Service Representative with strong attention to detail and communication skills. This candidate would provide support to the community management team. There is strong potential for growth in this position!
Principal Responsibilities: include the following, other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Answering phone and returning voicemails
- Processing mail and client correspondence
- Data entry, scanning and filing assistance
- Vendor setup and insurance updates
- Create work orders and send to vendors (as requested)
- Association mailings (as requested)
- Process violation letters (as requested)
- Tracking and ordering office supplies
- Manager support for meeting preparations (Project based)
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must possess the ability to function at a high level of efficiency while working in a very busy environment. We are looking for someone who can multi-task, someone who is eager to learn and take on new tasks and can help anywhere in the office, who has experience using Microsoft products. Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, display a team-player attitude. Strong decision making ability and attention to detail is required.
- Equivalent to completion of the Twelfth Grade (Required)
- Two years customer service experience
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, email and other computing software