Community Association Manager
Gaughan Association Management is seeking a Community Association Manager to oversee a portfolio located in the Mid Metro area.
Under the general supervision of the Director of Community Management, the Community Association Manager is responsible for the performance of the maintenance and administration of the communities in the assigned portfolio, in accordance with established company and board policies and procedures.
General responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with the Board of Directors for each assigned Association.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations pertaining to common interest communities and the governing documents of each assigned Association.
- Prepare complete Board of Directors packets, agendas and management reports.
- Facilitate and attend Homeowner Association meetings.
- Assist the Board of Directors in preparing the annual budgets for each project.
- Review budgets and evaluate ways to improve service and/or cut expenses.
- Enforce restrictions and regulations of Association and related facilities.
- Resolve customer problems in a professional and timely manner.
- Review contractual services annually and/or as needed.
- Attend appropriate training classes, meetings and seminars as requested.
- Associates degree or other equivalent experience.
- 2 years of customer service experience.
- CCAM, CMCA certified or higher management designation is preferred
Salary will depend on qualifications and experience.