DBS, a regional leader in the basement finishing, foundation, waterproofing, insulating and concrete repair industry, is seeking to expand our basement finishing sales team. In this role you will consult with homeowners at appointments we have scheduled for you. Your goal? To diagnose the issues they are experiencing with their home and provide the best solution for them.
What We Would Provide You
- A verifiable opportunity to make $100K+
- High-quality, warm leads – no cold calling!
- A solid benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance, and a simple 401K
- Best in class training and state-of-the-art software that sets you up for success
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
- A company you can be proud to represent – we have an A+ rating with the BBB and many great online reviews
- Opportunities for your professional growth
What We Need for this Role
- 1+ years of experience in the residential real estate, home inspection, or home improvement industries is a plus, but not required
- Construction experience is a plus, but not required
- Being able to and comfortable with entering a crawlspace underneath a house
- Strong listening, closing, and follow-up skills
- Ability to walk, climb a ladder, kneel, and crawl
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Skill in operating computer software (we will train you)
Our mission is to create lasting WOW relationships with our employees and customers while providing permanent home performance solutions. We care deeply for and strive to build a long-term relationship with each customer. At DBS we also redefine for our employees. We want our employees to know that they are the most valuable to us and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
Women are encouraged to apply!
For more information on our company: www.DBSrepair.com
Job Type: Commission
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Heather Klingsporn