Sales Rep / Design Specialist (Structural) - Blaine
What We Would Provide You
- A verifiable opportunity to make $100K+
- High-quality, warm leads – no cold calling!
- A solid benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance, and a simple 401K
- Best in class training and state-of-the-art software that sets you up for success
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
- A company you can be proud to represent – we have an A+ rating with the BBB and many great online reviews
- Opportunities for your professional growth
What We Need for this Role
- 1+ years of experience in the residential real estate, home inspection, or home improvement industries is a plus, but not required
- Construction experience is a plus, but not required
- Being able to and comfortable with entering a crawlspace underneath a house
- Strong listening, closing, and follow-up skills
- Ability to walk, climb a ladder, kneel, and crawl
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving record
- Skill in operating computer software (we will train you)
Our mission is to create lasting WOW relationships with our employees and customers while providing permanent home performance solutions. We care deeply for and strive to build a long-term relationship with each customer. At DBS we also redefine for our employees. We want our employees to know that they are the most valuable to us and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
Women are encouraged to apply!
For more information on our company: www.dbsrepair.com. EOE
Job Type: Commission
Job Type: Full-time
If you are a born leader with a great work ethic who values quality work, customer service, and a company who will appreciate you and offer you year-round employment, look no further. We would love to speak with you today about this opportunity. Please respond via email or the form below.
In response to federal requirements for drug-free workplaces, and in keeping with the company’s concern for the health and safety of its employees, the company has instituted this Drug-Free Workplace policy. The company is committed to maintaining a safe workplace, free from the influence of drugs. The company may require any employee or job applicant to submit to a blood, breath, and/or urine test for drugs or alcohol, in the following circumstances: Post Offer, Post Accident, Random and with Reasonable Cause.
Vision: "A world where every family lives in a healthy, safe and comfortable home!"
Mission: "Creating lasting "WOW" relationships with employees and customers, while providing permanent home performance solutions!"
Values: "Commitment, Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, and Opportunity!"