DBS, a regional leader in the basement finishing, foundation, waterproofing, insulating and concrete repair industry, is seeking to expand our Carpentry team. In this role, you will lead a crew to complete basement finishing projects that meet our standard of excellence.
What We Would Provide You
- A trusting, respectful, and fun culture
- The best tools and training to get the job done the right way
- A solid pay and benefits package
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health insurance
- A team you can be proud of.
- Opportunities for professional growth
What We need from You
- Able to "do the work" at the direction of the supervisor including demolition.
- The work is the installation of wall systems, flooring, ceilings, and trim that are all highly mold resistant.
- Must be able to frequently lift products weighing 5-10 pounds and up to 75 pounds as needed.
What We Need for this Role
- If you pride yourself on providing accurate, precise, and detailed work and want to be valued for what you bring to the team, apply today to join us on our team.
- If you are a born leader with a great work ethic who values quality work, customer service, and a company who will appreciate you and offer you year-round employment, look no further. We would love to speak with you today about this opportunity. Please respond via email or the form below. For more information about our company, visit www.dbsrepair.com
In response to federal requirements for drug-free workplaces, and in keeping with the company’s concern for the health and safety of its employees, the company has instituted this Drug-Free Workplace policy. The company is committed to maintaining a safe workplace, free from the influence of drugs. The company may require any employee or job applicant to submit to a blood, breath, and/or urine test for drugs or alcohol, in the following circumstances: Post Offer, Post Accident, Random and with Reasonable Cause.
Vision: "A world where every family lives in a healthy, safe and comfortable home!"
Mission: "Creating lasting "WOW" relationships with employees and customers, while providing permanent home performance solutions!"
Values: "Commitment, Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, and Opportunity!"
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Heather Klingsporn