Maintenance Repair Technician
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package- including health, dental, life, 401(k), and paid time off! Mains’l Services offers a flexible, casual environment which provides employees work and life balance.
This position will assist in the maintenance and repair services to properties and vehicles managed by Mains’l, considering choices and preferences of people living in the homes, and provide quality customer services to all stakeholders.
Core Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
· Ability to perform basic home repairs
· Estimate supplies for remodeling/repairs, and assess and purchase supply needs for remodeling/repairs
· Coordinates inspections and repairs on homes and vehicles with internal and external stakeholders
· A valid driver’s license is required
· Ability to pass a criminal background check
· This position requires travel to various locations in the community
· 3+ years of experience in related field preferred
Mains’l is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants.