Garage Door Installer
Garage Doors Plus LLC is seeking an ambitious Sales and Service Technician to join our organization. The Sales and Service Technician is responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining customers' garage doors, as well as quote, sell, and take payment for our products and services. This performance driven position will help us maintain our customer satisfaction. The right candidate will be mechanically and technically proficient and possess the interpersonal skills to thrive in this sales/customer service focused position. Wages will depend on technician’s level of experience.
- Install/ Repair/ Replace residential garage doors and garage door openers
- Offer/sell related services and products
- Ability to manage inventory on the service vehicle.
- Adhering to all codes, regulations, and safety standards
- Ability to drive a company service vehicle.
- Full Time availability for first shift and occasional weekends.
- Garage door system repair and new garage door installation experience.
- Ability to analyze every customer's garage door system and offer recommendations on services and products
- Must have a commitment to providing our customers with an Excellent Service Experience.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
- Background check and drug screen (condition of employment)
Garage Doors Plus LLC services all makes and models of garage doors and openers in the Twin Cities and surrounding communities. We are a fast growing company that takes pride in our work and community involvement.