Truck Driver Class A CDL
- Ham Lake, MN
- Salary: $31,200.00 to $52,000.00 /year
Purpose of this Role:
- To complete assigned tasks with accuracy.
- To have daily communication with Construction Operations Manager.
- Complete daily job assignments as scheduled by manager.
- 35-45 hours per week, depending on work load.
- Snow removal tasks as assigned.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Required Skills, Education, Training & Experience:
- Be physically able to perform all aspects of truck driving and heavy equipment operation.
- Ability to operate hand tools and equipment used in all pre and post build operations.
- Minimum education is G.E.D. or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in job related field.
- Must have a valid D.O.T. health card.
- Continued education/training in trucking industry.
- Have valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Have a “Class A” license
- Be willing and able to immediately obtain a “Class A” License.
- Minimum of 10 hours per year industry related education or experience.