Kendall's Tavern & Chophouse
- Monday - Thursday: 11:00 am to 9:30 pm
- Friday - Saturday: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:30 am to 9:00 pm
- Monday - Thursday: 11:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Friday - Saturday: 11:00 am to 12:00 am
- Sunday: 10:30 am to 10:00 pm
- Daily 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
From the North: South on Highway 65 to County Road 14 (Formerly Highway 242/Main Street), Turn Right (West). Course is 4 Miles on the right.
From the South: North on 35W to Highway 10 West (Not County Road 10) to Foley Blvd. Take Left at stoplight (North). Course is 5 miles on left after Main St.
From the East: West on Highway 10 to Foley Blvd. Go North. Course is 5 miles on left after Main St.
From the West: North on Highway 169 to Hwy 610 East. Cross river and exit at Hwy 10 West. Take first exit (Foley Blvd). Take Left at stoplight (North). Course is 5 miles on left after Main St.
There’s a new neighbor in Coon Rapids and they have great taste. It’s Kendall’s Tavern and Chophouse. From cheese curds and burgers, to steaks and pastas, all that you crave, whenever you crave it.