MetroNorth Chamber of Commerce Partners With People Spark Consulting
The Metro North Chamber of Commerce is partnering with People Spark Consulting to further their commitment to provide leadership development and resources to members. The People Spark Leadership Transformation Program® builds leadership and coaching skills valuable for leaders at all levels, from first level supervisors to business leaders and owners.
The People Spark Leadership Transformation Program® is a 12-month program that goes beyond learning the skills and tools to implementing these skills and tools into daily habits. This is accomplished through an 8-week intensive learning process (Ignite to Transform for Team Leaders), followed by 10 months of engagement and support to sustain and reinforce the skills and tools through the year (Fan the Flame).
See the flyer HERE for more information and steps on how to sign up!
Connexus Energy: Thank You!
The MetroNorth Chamber of Commerce Workforce Development Foundation recently received a $1,500 donation from the Connexus Energy. Thank you for supporting the next generation in business! We are excited to put these funds to good use, with our mission to connecting students to career opportunities in the north metro. If you have an interest in supporting our workforce efforts and/or would like to learn more, contact Christine at email@example.com.
MASTERMIND SESSION: An interview with Bill Hampton and Brian Buffini. Hosted by Wells Fargo/Branch Manager-Stephanie Havel
What an extraordinary lunch and learn! We watched a recorded live session with these 2 influential leaders. Bill Hampton has been a CEO, CMO, and Chief Business Development Officer but more important than the titles he's held is his track record for success and helping businesses grow. Driven to always be learning and growing personally, he helps companies achieve their best by helping make brands bigger than they are today, casting a vision and developing a game plan towards accomplishment and realization. Through his consulting, Hampton helped grow businesses in residential and commercial real estate, manufacturing, event production, nonprofit, and small business coaching and training.
Bill Hampton | Premiere Speakers Bureau.
Business Assistance & Unique Funding Opportunities for Anoka County Businesses, including the Low Interest Revolving Loan Fund
MCCD is a 501c3 nonprofit and, through the Open to Business program, their experienced consultants offer small business owners no cost technical assistance and help them access financing options they need to succeed. They do this by partnering with a variety of financial institutions.
Please see attached for the following resources:
- MCCD’s “Open to Business” Program: No charge technical business assistance. They often partner with banks to help get their clients bank ready, assist with business planning, projections, startup costs, sources and uses, and assist with gap financing.
- Special Funding Opportunity: As the recipient of CDFI Rapid Response grant, special pricing is available for projects in their target markets
- Anoka County Revolving Loan Fund: Low interest financing for growth stage businesses and job creation
- MCCD Loan Products: Startup and Growth Stage Businesses
Energy Resources for Businesses and Homes
Are you a business owner interested in a free lighting or HVAC assessment? Free energy assessments are available year-round with CEE. Visit CEE's website to learn more and sign up for a free consultation.
The City of Fridley is participating in Xcel Energy’s Partners in Energy program to reduce the community’s energy use and help residents save money. The city and its energy team, comprised of residents, businesses and local institutions developed an Energy Action Plan that set energy goals for Fridley residents, businesses, and institutions. View the City’s full Energy Action Plan and read below to find out how you can help.
Helpful resource websites:
- Department of Labor: https://www.dol.gov/
- US Department of Veteran Affairs: https://www.va.gov/
- CareerOneStop Business Center: https://www.careeronestop.org/BusinessCenter/default.aspx
- MN Department of Employment & Economic Development’s CareerForce: https://www.careerforcemn.com/veterans
- Hiring our Heroes: https://www.hiringourheroes.org/
- HireHeroesUSA: https://www.hireheroesusa.org/
- Cardinal Consulting Solutions: https://www.cardinalconsultingsolutions.com/veterans